50+ Years of Reliable Plumbing Services
As a family-owned and operated plumbing company in Duarte, Courtesy Plumbing understands the importance of a smooth-running home. That’s why our team is committed to providing the most reliable and affordable plumbing services.
From minor repairs to major system overhauls no job is too big or too small for our highly trained and fully licensed technicians to take on.
Our Plumbing Services in Duarte Include:
- Drain cleaning
- In-pipe video inspections
- Sewer pipe bursting repairs
- Leak detection
- Gas lines
- Copper and PEX repipes
- Slab leaks
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Water filtration
- Asbestos testing
- Plumbing installations and repairs
- Plumbing inspections
- Appliance hookup and draining
- Backflow prevention services
- Water pressure regulators
Our Duarte plumbers are known to consistently maintain excellent communication, provide top-quality workmanship, and deliver customized solutions.
For top-quality Duarte plumbing services, please call Courtesy Plumbing at (626) 774-7167 today or click below to schedule online.
Your family relies heavily on a properly functioning plumbing system to get through each day. To ensure your system doesn’t break down at the worst possible time, our Duarte plumbing company recommends becoming familiar with some of our best maintenance tips.
To Prevent a Plumbing Problem & Keep Your System in Top Shape, You Should:
- Never use over-the-counter (OTC) products: OTC drain cleaning products have been shown to cause significant pipe corrosion, which leads to cracked or burst pipes and premature plumbing failure.
- Schedule professional drain cleaning: Professional drain cleaning services blast away buildup, eliminate drain odors, remove clogs, and keep your pipes flowing freely all without damaging them. When the time comes to unclog or clean your drains, schedule an appointment with a team of Duarte plumbing professionals.
- Flush your water heater: Over time, your water heater fills up with sediment, which can cause it to slow down, become clogged, and malfunction. Make sure to have a professional plumber drain the sediment from your water heater 1-2 times per year.
- Be careful with your drains: Many people tend to put clog-forming, drain-damaging items down their drains without even realizing it. To avoid a plumbing disaster, you should only flush human waste and toilet paper down the toilet, limit the amount of food waste you place in your garbage disposal, and use a drain trap in your shower to keep hair out of your drains.
Is your plumbing system starting to act up? Oftentimes, issues with our plumbing systems that appear to be minor are great indicators that something far more serious is going on within your plumbing system. Our Duarte plumbing experts recommend becoming familiar with the signs that something is wrong with your system so you can have it repaired before you are faced with a major plumbing disaster.
Signs of a Plumbing Problem Include:
- Multiple slow or clogged drains
- A mysterious puddle of water on your lawn
- An extra-green patch of grass on your lawn
- An unexpected spike in your water or gas bills
- The sound of water running when no appliances are in use
- Foul-smelling drains
- A frequently clogged toilet
- Water that tastes, smells, or looks unusual
- Loud banging or rattling sounds coming from the water heater
- Low water pressure
- A gurgling toilet
- A mysterious puddle of water in your home
No matter the problem at hand, our plumbers in Duarte have a solution. You can count on us to discover the exact cause of the issue and implement a fast and effective repair to get your system back up and running as soon as possible.
Call (626) 774-7167 now to get a Duarte plumber headed your way!
- Plumbing Tips for Homeowners
- How to Prevent Hair from Clogging Your Drains
- What is a Slab Leak and Why Are They a Problem?
Our aim is in our name! We are committed to courteous, honest, efficient service designed to solve your plumbing problems quickly. Call our team today to get started and we'll be sure to find the right solution and keep you totally satisfied!
We work to provide honest service from start to finish. We won't sell you anything you don't need, we'll give competitive prices, and our team will provide honest communication through the whole process.
Highly Trained Technicians
Our carefully hand-selected crew is perfect for any of your plumbing needs. We hold a high standard on work, ethics, and customer service because you and your home deserve the best.
Our experts are equipped with state of the art, top of the line tools and materials. Quality is always at the top of our list of things we care about so your home only receives the best work.