La Verne Plumber
50+ Years of Exceptional Service!
When it comes to taking care of your home and helping it run smoothly, no one does it quite like Courtesy Plumbing. To make your life easier, we make your plumbing problems our business.
Call Our La Verne Plumbing Experts
From simple repairs to major system overhauls to routine plumbing inspections, no service is too big or too small for our highly trained La Verne plumbing technicians to take on. Using high-powered equipment and advanced technology, we always get the job done right the first time around.
Our Plumbing Services in La Verne Include:
- Drain cleaning
- Video sewer line inspections
- Sewer line repairs
- Leak detections
- Gas lines
- Copper and PEX pipes
- Slab leaks
- Water heaters
- Water filtration
- Plumbing installations and repairs
- Plumbing inspections
- Appliance hookups and draining
- Backflow prevention services
- Water pressure regulators
Don’t settle for anything less than the stellar service you deserve. Courtesy Plumbing is here to handle your every plumbing need.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
If your system is acting up, it is important to have it inspected by a trained La Verne plumbing professional right away. Often, even issues that appear to be very minor can be signs that something much more serious is going on with your plumbing system, so we never recommend brushing them under the rug.
Signs You Should Call a La Verne Plumber Include:
- Multiple slow or clogged drains
- Water coming up your drains
- Foul-smelling drains
- Leaking faucets
- A sudden spike in your water bill
- Unexplained puddles of water
- No hot water
- Not enough hot water
- Water leaking from water heater
- A loud screeching, banging, or rattling water heater
- A sudden increase in pest activity
- Strange tasting or smelling water
- Low water pressure
- Fluctuating water temperature
- A toilet that won’t stop running
No matter what is going on with your system, Courtesy Plumbing has a solution. Our plumbers in La Verne are backed by over half a century of experience and consistently deliver unparalleled results and service.
How to Prevent a Plumbing Disaster
Plumbing disasters—such as burst pipes, sewage backflow, or malfunctioning water heaters—can be extremely stressful to deal with. From expensive repairs to home renovations, these kinds of issues can take a lot of time and money to resolve. However, what many people don’t realize is that the majority of major plumbing problems are entirely preventable.
Tips for Protecting Your Plumbing System and Preventing a Plumbing Disaster:
- Watch what you put down your drains: Your drains should not be used like trashcans. Be sure to only flush toilet paper and human waste down the toilet and limit the food scraps that you place in the garbage disposal to prevent major pipe clogs.
- Stay away from over-the-counter drain cleaners: OTC drain cleaners are incredibly harmful to your drains as they are known to cause serious corrosion. If your drains are clogged, schedule professional La Verne drain cleaning to make sure your pipes are protected.
- Have any issues repaired early on: If you discover that your system isn’t quite working properly, have it repaired right away before it has a chance to cause more severe damage down the line.
- Schedule routine plumbing inspections: Many plumbing issues can easily go undetected by homeowners, which is why it is important to have a La Verne plumbing professional examine your system at least once a year.
- Schedule routine water heater maintenance: Over time, sediment builds up within your water heater tank and needs to be flushed in order to avoid serious damage to your system. Experts recommend having your water heater flushed 1-2 times per year.
Call Courtesy Plumbing Today!
At Courtesy Plumbing, our aim is in our name. Our team of La Verne plumbing pros are passionate about serving the members of our community, which is why we always go the extra mile to ensure you receive the dependable service you deserve.
As the most trusted name in plumbing, our team can handle any repair, replacement, installation, or maintenance service you may need.
Why Choose Our La Verne Plumbers?
Our plumbing company in La Verne understands that issues with your plumbing system can be stressful, which is why we are prepared to handle everything from start to finish, providing exceptional communication, customized solutions, and lasting results along the way.
With Courtesy Plumbing on Your Side, You Can Expect:
- Easy scheduling
- Free service estimates
- Fully stocked service vehicles
- Highly trained plumbers
Additionally, Courtesy Plumbing has access to fixtures and appliances designed by industry-leading manufacturers, so you can rest assured your La Verne home is equipped with the best of the best.
Call Courtesy Plumbing at (626) 774-7167 to schedule a plumbing service in La Verne, CA. We look forward to serving you!
Thoughtful Reviews From Courteous Customers
“Gave a reasonable quote, then did the job quickly and thoroughly”- Michael M.
Why Choose The
Our aim is in our name! We are committed to courteous, honest, efficient service designed to solve your plumbing problems quickly. Call our team today to get started and we'll be sure to find the right solution and keep you totally satisfied!
We work to provide honest service from start to finish. We won't sell you anything you don't need, we'll give competitive prices, and our team will provide honest communication through the whole process.
Highly Trained Technicians
Our carefully hand-selected crew is perfect for any of your plumbing needs. We hold a high standard on work, ethics, and customer service because you and your home deserve the best.
Our experts are equipped with state of the art, top of the line tools and materials. Quality is always at the top of our list of things we care about so your home only receives the best work.