Yes, We Can Fix That!
At Courtesy Plumbing, we understand how overwhelming plumbing problems can be. Whether you are dealing with leaky pipes or clogged drains, you need a reliable plumber on your side, who can take care of the problem right away. That’s where we come in. Using state-of-the-art tools and technology, our skilled plumbers can handle any repair, replacement, maintenance, or installation service you may need. Completing every service with the utmost care and attention to detail, we always get the job done right the first time around.
Our plumbers in South El Monte offer the following services:
- Drain cleaning
- Leak detection
- Gas lines
- Copper and PEX pipes
- Slab leaks
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Water filtration
- Plumbing installations and repairs
- Plumbing inspections
- Appliance hookups and draining
- Backflow prevention services
- Water pressure regulators
No service is too big or too small for Courtesy Plumbing to take on. Turn to us for all your plumbing needs and rest assured your home is in good hands.
10 Warning Signs of a Plumbing Emergency
If your plumbing system is acting up, don’t ignore it. Even issues that appear to be minor can be a surefire sign that something much more serious is going on within your system. We recommend becoming familiar with some of the most common signs that there is a plumbing emergency brewing in your home so you can have it taken care of before things worsen.
Below are 10 of the most common signs of a plumbing emergency:
- Multiple clogged or slow drains
- Unexpected spikes in water or gas bills
- Hissing gas lines
- Horrible smells coming from drains
- Frequently clogged or overflowing toilets
- Low water pressure
- Water coming up drains when the toilet flushes
- Gurgling or bubbling drains or toilets
- The sound of running water at all times
- Mold and mildew growth
Our South El Monte plumbers have encountered and resolved every kind of plumbing emergency imaginable, and we guarantee we can handle yours as well. You can count on us to get your system back up and running in no time at all.
Tips for Protecting Your Plumbing System
You rely heavily on a properly functioning plumbing system, so it is important that you take good care of your system. By keeping up with routine maintenance and taking precautions to protect your system, you can significantly reduce the risk of repairs and extend the lifespan of your equipment.
Below are some of our best tips for protecting your plumbing system:
- Never use over-the-counter drain cleaners: These products often contain harsh chemicals that corrode your pipes and do more harm than good.
- Schedule professional drain cleaning services: When performed by qualified experts, drain cleaning services reduce repairs, eliminate clogs, prevent plumbing emergencies, eliminate drain odors, and keep your plumbing system functioning smoothly.
- Only flush the Three Ps: Your toilet is only designed to flush toilet paper, pee, and poop. Most other items do not break down easily in water, and therefore, can cause serious clogs within your sewer line.
- Schedule regular inspections: Many plumbing problems are hidden away where you cannot see them, so it is important to have your system inspected every six months or so. That way, your plumber can take care of any issues before they have a chance to cause extensive damage.
For more helpful plumbing tips and tricks, please reach out to Courtesy Plumbing. Our plumbers in South El Monte are more than happy to offer our best advice.
“Gave a reasonable quote, then did the job quickly and thoroughly”- Michael M.
Our aim is in our name! We are committed to courteous, honest, efficient service designed to solve your plumbing problems quickly. Call our team today to get started and we'll be sure to find the right solution and keep you totally satisfied!
We work to provide honest service from start to finish. We won't sell you anything you don't need, we'll give competitive prices, and our team will provide honest communication through the whole process.
Highly Trained Technicians
Our carefully hand-selected crew is perfect for any of your plumbing needs. We hold a high standard on work, ethics, and customer service because you and your home deserve the best.
Our experts are equipped with state of the art, top of the line tools and materials. Quality is always at the top of our list of things we care about so your home only receives the best work.
Since opening our doors in 1970, Courtesy Plumbing has remained committed to providing the most reliable and affordable plumbing services. We take great pride in serving the members of our community and always go above and beyond to ensure you receive the premium-quality service you deserve. From minor repairs to whole-home repiping to routine maintenance, we’ve got your every plumbing need under control.
With Courtesy Plumbing on your side, you can expect:
- Highly trained technicians
- Friendly and respectful service
- Fully stocked service vehicles
- Competitive pricing
- Free estimates
- Specials and coupons
Don’t settle for anything less than the stellar workmanship and lasting results you deserve. Choose Courtesy Plumbing and we guarantee you’ll never need to find another plumber again.
Call (626) 774-7167 to schedule a plumbing service in South El Monte. We look forward to serving you!