Chino Hills Plumbers
The Name to Trust for All Your Plumbing Needs
In need of a Chino Hills plumbing company that offers plumbing repair, maintenance, and installation? We at Courtesy Plumbing, are a company that does it all! Courtesy Plumbing is family owned and operated and for over 25 years have been offering both residential and commercial plumbing service to Chino Hills residents.
Plumbing Improvements That Can Help You Save
When it comes to making plumbing improvements to your Chino Hills home, you, of course, want to add value to your home, but there are also plumbing improvements that can help you save money as well.
Simple Plumbing Improvements You Can Make to Help You Save:
- Check for Leaks - Being proactive in checking for and repairing leaks is the best way you can save. You should be checking all faucets, under the sink, showers, tubs, and toilets. Detecting a leak quickly and repairing it right away will help you save water, save money on your water bill, and save money on more extensive repairs.
- Protect Your Drains - A good way to look after your drains is to install strainers in drains located in the bathroom. This can help keep unwanted hair and soup particles from building up in your drains. Another tip to protect your drains is to watch what you put down the drain. Some things to avoid putting down the drain, flushing, or putting down the garbage disposal: hair, trash, fibrous food particles, large pieces of food, bones, glass, dental floss, grease, harsh chemicals, paint, etc.
- Install Low Flow - One plumbing improvement that doesn’t cost a lot and can make a huge impact on your ability to save is installing new low flow faucets and showerheads. Replacing old and outdated faucets and showerheads with newer, more efficient ones will help you save money, water, and help modernize your space.
- Update Toilets - Updating the toilets in your Chino Hills home is going to be more of a costly plumbing improvement but it can really make a difference in helping you save. Especially if you have older toilets that date back prior to 1994. Some older toilets can require up to 8 gallons of water to flush, while newer toilets can use as little as half a gallon.
Staying on top of your plumbing maintenance is the best way to save money and water.
High-Quality Plumbing Solutions Throughout Chino Hills
We offer fast reliable service at a reasonable price and specialize in repairs, routine maintenance and installations. The professional Chino Hills plumbing staff at Courtesy Plumbing are: highly trained, licensed, bonded, insured, and will show up on time and get the job done right the first time!
Our Chino Hills Plumbers Proudly Service the Following:
- Gas lines
- Copper & PEX Repipes
- Slab Leak
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Water filtration
- Asbestos testing
- Appliance hookups & draining
- Backflow prevention
- Water pressure regulators
We understand the importance of customer service and pride ourselves on providing quality work at an affordable price!
Contact our plumbers in Chino Hills today to schedule an appointment.
Thoughtful Reviews From Courteous Customers
“Gave a reasonable quote, then did the job quickly and thoroughly”- Michael M.
Why Choose The
Our aim is in our name! We are committed to courteous, honest, efficient service designed to solve your plumbing problems quickly. Call our team today to get started and we'll be sure to find the right solution and keep you totally satisfied!
We work to provide honest service from start to finish. We won't sell you anything you don't need, we'll give competitive prices, and our team will provide honest communication through the whole process.
Highly Trained Technicians
Our carefully hand-selected crew is perfect for any of your plumbing needs. We hold a high standard on work, ethics, and customer service because you and your home deserve the best.
Our experts are equipped with state of the art, top of the line tools and materials. Quality is always at the top of our list of things we care about so your home only receives the best work.