Plumbers in Diamond Bar, CA
Offering the Best Plumbing Service Solutions
In need of a Diamond Bar plumbing company that offers plumbing repair, maintenance, and installation? We at Courtesy Plumbing, are a company that does it all! Courtesy Plumbing is family owned and operated and for over 25 years have been offering both residential and commercial plumbing service to residents.
Call Our Diamond Bar Plumbers Today
How To Avoid Some of The Most Common Plumbing Mistakes
As a homeowner, you may try to save money here and there on the upkeep and maintenance of your home by doing a little DIY. However, there are certain instances where you really should reconsider. Often times a DIY job can lead to a huge plumbing mistake causing more damage, more money, and more headache. In order to avoid a plumbing mistake, you should just call a professional Diamond Bar plumber and get the job done right the first time.
Some of the Most Common Plumbing Mistakes:
- Mistreating your garbage disposal - Your garbage disposal is designed to break up small food particles, not compact your trash. It's important to watch what goes down the drain to avoid jams, clogs, and overworking your garbage disposal. Never put plastic, glass, bone, large food particles, fibrous food particles, chemicals, grease, or any other trash down the garbage disposal.
- Using liquid drain cleaner - Liquid drain cleaners are made of heavy duty chemicals that are not only dangerous to humans but can also harm your plumbing fixtures when used too often. The chemicals in drain cleaners can have a negative impact on the natural flora that helps maintain and breakdown waste in your septic system, leading to even more plumbing problems. Aside from the risks, if you find yourself using liquid drain cleaner frequently, then you already have a bigger plumbing problem that isn’t getting repaired correctly.
- Using the wrong tool - There are different tools for different jobs. Did you know there are plungers made to unclog toilets and plungers made to unclog sinks? There are also different types of snakes with different lengths and gauges made for different types of jobs. That’s why if you are unsure you should always hire a professional Diamond Bar plumbing expert.
- Attempting a job that is too big - On the surface, the job may seem simple, but once you get started you may find that there is a lot more involved than you thought. Using the wrong tools, purchasing the wrong supplies, and simply not knowing what you are doing can lead to a hodgepodge job, and it will show. If you get in over your head there is still time to call a professional plumber in Diamond Bar.
Quality Plumbing Services You Can Rely On
We offer fast reliable service at a reasonable price and specialize in repairs, routine maintenance and installations. The professional Diamond Bar plumbing team at Courtesy Plumbing are: highly trained, licensed, bonded, insured, and will show up on time and get the job done right the first time!
Our Plumbers Provide the Following Services:
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer repair & inspection
- Leak detection
- Gas lines
- Copper & PEX repiping
- Slab leak repair
- Water heater repair & installation
- Tankless water heaters
- Water filtration
- Asbestos testing
- Plumbing installations & repairs
- Plumbing inspections
- Appliance hookups & draining
- Backflow prevention
- Water pressure regulators
We understand the importance of customer service and pride ourselves on providing quality work at an affordable price!
Call the Diamond Bar plumbing pros at Courtesy Plumbing today!
Thoughtful Reviews From Courteous Customers
“Gave a reasonable quote, then did the job quickly and thoroughly”- Michael M.
Why Choose The
Our aim is in our name! We are committed to courteous, honest, efficient service designed to solve your plumbing problems quickly. Call our team today to get started and we'll be sure to find the right solution and keep you totally satisfied!
We work to provide honest service from start to finish. We won't sell you anything you don't need, we'll give competitive prices, and our team will provide honest communication through the whole process.
Highly Trained Technicians
Our carefully hand-selected crew is perfect for any of your plumbing needs. We hold a high standard on work, ethics, and customer service because you and your home deserve the best.
Our experts are equipped with state of the art, top of the line tools and materials. Quality is always at the top of our list of things we care about so your home only receives the best work.