Helping Your Home Run Smoothly
Here at Courtesy Plumbing, we believe the key to a healthy, comfortable home is a smooth-running plumbing system. Our highly trained Montclair plumbing technicians take great pride in serving the members of our community and ensuring their plumbing systems are functioning efficiently and effectively. From minor repairs to routine maintenance to system upgrades to new installations, we are fully prepared to handle your every plumbing need.
When you want the job done right the first time around, turn to Courtesy Plumbing. Our plumbers never cut corners or settle for work that is “good enough” because we truly care about your home and family.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber in Montclair
We understand it can be easy to push small plumbing issues under the rug, but we would encourage you not to. Oftentimes, issues that appear to be minor are actually clear indications of a much more serious problem going on within your system.
Without the proper training and expertise, it can be easy to dismiss these problems. But, if you want to avoid serious repairs and extensive damage, we recommend calling Courtesy Plumbing in Montclair at the first sign of an issue.
13 Signs You Need a Montclair Plumber:
- You have multiple clogged or slow drains
- Water comes up your drains when you flush the toilet
- There was a recent and unexpected spike in your gas or water bills
- Your gas line is hissing
- Your water has a strange taste, odor, or appearance
- You can hear water running through the pipes even when you aren’t using any appliances
- There is a mysterious puddle of water on your lawn or in your home
- Your drains are gurgling or bubbling
- Your drains reek
- There is mold or mildew growth in your home
- Your water pressure is low or inconsistent
- You don’t have enough hot water
- Your water heater is making strange sounds
No problem is too big or too small for our skilled plumbers to take on. If you are experiencing a problem with your plumbing system, reach out to our plumbers in Montclair right away. We offer comprehensive inspections and dependable repairs.
Tips for Avoiding a Plumbing Disaster
From overflowing toilets to clogged drains to burst pipes, plumbing disasters can cost you a lot of time, money, and energy. Luckily, many of the most common plumbing emergencies can be easily avoided.
Our Best Tips for Avoiding a Plumbing Emergency:
- Never use store-bought drain cleaning products
- Have your drains professionally cleaned at least once a year
- Only flush the Three Ps: pee, poop, and (toilet) paper
- Never pour grease, fat, or oil down your sink
- Throw away food waste instead of placing it in the garbage disposal
- Have leaks repaired right away
- Have your outdated fixtures and appliances replaced before they break down
How Our Plumbing Pros Can Help
At Courtesy Plumbing, our Montclair plumbing experts are committed to taking care of your home. Backed by over half a century of experience, you can trust our plumbers know a thing or two about how to keep your plumbing system in top shape. For more tips and tricks, give our team a call today.
We Offer the Following Plumbing Services in Montclair:
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer inspections
- Sewer repairs
- Leak detection
- Gas lines
- Copper and PEX pipes
- Slab leaks
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Water filtration
- Plumbing installations and repairs
- Plumbing inspections
- Appliance hookups and draining
- Backflow prevention
- Water pressure regulators
Schedule an appointment today for quality plumbing services in Montclair, CA.
“Gave a reasonable quote, then did the job quickly and thoroughly”- Michael M.
Our aim is in our name! We are committed to courteous, honest, efficient service designed to solve your plumbing problems quickly. Call our team today to get started and we'll be sure to find the right solution and keep you totally satisfied!
We work to provide honest service from start to finish. We won't sell you anything you don't need, we'll give competitive prices, and our team will provide honest communication through the whole process.
Highly Trained Technicians
Our carefully hand-selected crew is perfect for any of your plumbing needs. We hold a high standard on work, ethics, and customer service because you and your home deserve the best.
Our experts are equipped with state of the art, top of the line tools and materials. Quality is always at the top of our list of things we care about so your home only receives the best work.
Since opening our doors in 1970, Courtesy Plumbing has remained committed to providing the highest quality plumbing services. Each member of our Montclair plumbers has undergone extensive training and consistently adheres to the highest standards in professionalism, workmanship, and customer care to ensure you receive the service you deserve. Using state-of-the-art tools and technology, we provide the most reliable repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance services possible.
With Courtesy Plumbing on your side, you can expect:
- Licensed plumbers
- Fully stocked service vehicles
- Friendly, respectful service
- Free, detailed estimates
Choose Courtesy Plumbing to handle your every plumbing need and rest assured your home is in good hands.