Water Heater Services in Covina
Restoring Hot Water In West Covina & San Gabriel Valley
Are you having trouble with your water heater? Not being able to take a hot bath or shower, and especially during the colder months of the year is never pleasant. There could be a number of reasons that your water heater could have stopped working. Whatever the case, the experienced plumbers at Courtesy Plumbing offer water heater repair and replacement of conventional tank water heaters and tankless water heaters in all of Covina and surrounding areas. Our team of experts will tell you exactly what the problem with your water heater is, and can detect the kind of service that you will need to have it fixed and working again in no time.
Call (626) 774-7167 for help with your water heater.
Covina Water Heater Repair Service
At Courtesy Plumbing, we are committed to providing honest service and building lasting relationships with our customers. We will never sell you anything that you don’t need. If you are having a problem with your water heater in Covina, you can depend on our plumbers to assess the problem and explain your options for repair or replacement. Our team of experts make sure to use top quality material and equipment to perform all water heater repairs and services. We understand how critical quality is to ensuring optimal functioning and preventing potential damaged from happening.
Deciding Between Water Heater Repair & Replacement
When the water heater stops working, you may be wondering whether it only needs repair or if it’s time to buy a new one. In many cases, we can still fix a water heater simply by replacing the damaged component. However, there are instances when replacing the water heater is a better decision. Our team of experienced professionals will be able to provide the information you need to make the best decision for your family.
Water heater replacement may be the best choice when:
- Your water heater is 10 years old or older
- The tank is leaking
- The unit fails to heat water
- The hot water has a rusty color
- The unit emits strange noises
Reasons Your Water Heater Is Not Working
There are a number of reasons that could explain why your water heater stopped working. We are going to list possible reasons that could be the cause of this.
- Issue with your thermostat: One possible reason that your water heater has stopped working could be because of problems with your water heater's thermostat. You could try testing out your thermostat to see is this is possibly the problem. Typically, however, if your water heater is giving you problems, the cause is usually different, and we highly recommend calling a plumbing professional to get it checked for you in order to prevent further damages.
- No power or gas: Another reason why your water heater has stopped working could be because your home ran out of power or gas to supply energy for your water heater to work.
- Low water pressure: This is common reason that can explain why your water heater is not working. This can be solved by installing a water heater expansion tank. Your plumbing professional can help advise and give you suggestions as to what could work best to fix this.
- Loose parts: Another common reason why your water heater possible stopped working is because of loose parts associated with your water heater. Check to see if you notice any water leaking from your plumbing fixtures. If this is a case, we highly suggest that you call a plumbing professional straight away in order to prevent further damage from happening, and in order to avoid costly repairs.
Quality Water Heaters & Expert Installation
New water heaters offer benefits for water conservation, energy efficiency, and comfort. Replacing your old water heater will provide a more reliable supply of hot water and operate at a lower cost, giving you savings on your monthly utility bills. In essence, it is an upgrade to a part of your home. We can explain your options and help you find a water heater with the right capacity for your home at a price that will fit your budget. We offer friendly, courteous service and competitive pricing for all your water heater service needs in Covina, Arcadia, Duarte, Claremont, Montclair, Brea, West Covina, and the San Gabriel Valley.
Contact us at (626) 774-7167 for prompt water heater repair or replacement service.
Our aim is in our name! We are committed to courteous, honest, efficient service designed to solve your plumbing problems quickly. Call our team today to get started and we'll be sure to find the right solution and keep you totally satisfied!
We work to provide honest service from start to finish. We won't sell you anything you don't need, we'll give competitive prices, and our team will provide honest communication through the whole process.
Highly Trained Technicians
Our carefully hand-selected crew is perfect for any of your plumbing needs. We hold a high standard on work, ethics, and customer service because you and your home deserve the best.
Our experts are equipped with state of the art, top of the line tools and materials. Quality is always at the top of our list of things we care about so your home only receives the best work.
Gave a reasonable quote, then did the job quickly and thoroughly- Michael M.
He took the time to make sure everything was working- Cynthia S.
Very honest and hard-working individuals- Derek E.
I'm well pleased from the diligent dispatch to Aaron doing the work- Carrie M.
I keep coming back to Courtesy because they are honest, good and priced fairly!- David L.