Offering the Best Plumbing Solutions
Courtesy Plumbing is a San Dimas plumbing company that has been providing quality service to the residents for over 25 years! Family owned and operated, Courtesy Plumbing is a company you can trust to show up on time and get the job done right the first time!
When It’s Time to Call a Professional Plumber
Dealing with a plumbing emergency is never fun. While some issues are easy to spot, others may not present themselves until it is too late. How do you now its time to call a professional plumber? Here are some signs you may not want to ignore when it comes to a plumbing emergency.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber:
- Any Time There is Flooding - If you find yourself in a pool of water then you could have a very serious plumbing problem. It's important to call a professional San Dimas plumber right away to prevent further damage to your home, as large amounts of water can quickly damage walls, flooring, furniture, and even threaten the overall structure of your home.
- You Found a Leak - Small leaks also need to be attended too right away by a professional plumber. It may not be that serious of a problem at the moment, and may only require a new seal or the tightening of a joint. However, over time, a small leak that is left unattended may cause more damage than you bargained for. Aside from water damage, mold is another result of a water leak that can cause major health problems if left unchecked.
- Your Faucets are Acting Up - An incessant drip can be annoying, and also lead to huge water waste. Replacing old faucets that constantly drip can save you a lot of money on your water bill.
- Your Water Pressure is Off - There are many reasons why you may be suffering from low water pressure including a buildup of sediment. Cleaning the sediment that builds up over time may help alleviate this, however if it persists then there may be a more serious plumbing problem like a cracked pipe, and you should have a professional plumber attend to this matter right away.
- You Notice Slow Drainage - If you are unable to unclog your drain yourself then you may have a more serious plumbing problem. Similarly, if you are suffering from persistent or frequent clogs then its time to call a professional plumber in San Dimas. A professional plumber can perform a video pipe inspection of your drains and really get to the root of the problem.
- Your Yard is Saturated - If you find that your yard is saturated with water and it hasn’t recently rained or you haven’t ran the sprinklers then you may have a plumbing problem. This could be a sign that there is a serious issue with your septic system, especially if there is a sewage smell accompanying the soggy ground.
- You Notice an Unexpected Spike In Your Water Bill - If you notice an unexplained spike in your water bill you might have a water leak that you are unaware of and should contact a professional plumber right away. Some water leaks don’t always present themselves right away especially if they are underground or under the foundation. Only a professional San Dimas plumbing pro will be able to tell you for sure.
Benefits of Choosing Courtesy Plumbing
For Courtesy Plumbing, no job is too big or small. We are dedicated to making sure your plumbing is in proper working order for both your home and your business. Our professional team of highly trained San Dimas plumbing technicians have the experience and training to complete any job and are held to uncompromising levels of integrity and ethics.
We Can Proudly Service the Following:
- Gas lines
- Copper & PEX pipes
- Slab leaks
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Water filtration
- Backflow prevention
- Water pressure regulators
Our gallant team of San Dimas plumbers at Courtesy Plumbing is: licensed, bonded, insured, punctual, and professional. You can count on Courtesy Plumbing to deliver the best possible experience for all of your plumbing needs.
Schedule an appointment for plumbing services in San Dimas, CA by calling (626) 774-7167.
“Gave a reasonable quote, then did the job quickly and thoroughly”- Michael M.
Our aim is in our name! We are committed to courteous, honest, efficient service designed to solve your plumbing problems quickly. Call our team today to get started and we'll be sure to find the right solution and keep you totally satisfied!
We work to provide honest service from start to finish. We won't sell you anything you don't need, we'll give competitive prices, and our team will provide honest communication through the whole process.
Highly Trained Technicians
Our carefully hand-selected crew is perfect for any of your plumbing needs. We hold a high standard on work, ethics, and customer service because you and your home deserve the best.
Our experts are equipped with state of the art, top of the line tools and materials. Quality is always at the top of our list of things we care about so your home only receives the best work.